一听MV视频大全

Vanessa Williams,影视原声 - Colors Of The Wind 动画片 <风中奇缘> 主题曲

Vanessa Williams,影视原声MV音乐大全 此视频由 音悦台 提供 已有26人喜欢此视频,我也来为该视频点个赞作为鼓励吧!

    当前播放模式: 高清 自动播放推荐视频
介绍
《colors of the wind》为动画片《风中奇缘》主题曲,主唱为范妮莎.威廉姆斯(Vanessa Williams),Vanessa Williams使片中那种深沉的感伤、却又自由新生的浪漫气氛展露无遗。风之彩(Colors Of The Wind)也因此获得了第六十八届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。


Colors Of The Wind(风之彩)
范妮莎.威廉姆斯(Vanessa Williams)

You think you own whatever land you land on
你觉得你拥有你所驻足的每一方土地

The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
大地只不过是你所占有的无生命的财产

But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我却知道每块石头、每棵树、每种生物

Has a life has a spirit has a name
都拥有生命、拥有灵魂、拥有自己的名字

You think the only people who are people
你认为能够称之为人类的人

Are the people who look and think like you?
是那些外表和想法与你如出一辙的人

But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但如果你跟随着陌生人的脚步

You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
你会学到那些你永远学不到的东西

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你可曾经听过野狼向着冷月哀嚎

Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned ?
或去询问山猫为何咧嘴而笑

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能否与大山的声音彼此唱和

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种色彩

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种色彩

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
来吧,在隐秘的林间小路上尽情的奔跑

Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
来吧,尝尝自然生长的浆果的甘甜滋味

Come roll in all the riches all around you
看吧,丰腴的大自然簇拥在你周围

And for once never wonder what they're worth
但这一次请不要怀疑它们的价值

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴雨和溪流是我的兄弟

The heron and the otter are my friends
苍鹭与水獭是我的知己

And we are all connected to each other
大千万物皆彼此紧密相连

In a circle in a hoop that never ends
造物的链条往复循环,生生不息

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你可曾经听过野狼向着冷月哀嚎

Or let the eagle tell you where he’s been ?
或让苍鹰告诉你它翱翔于何处

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能否与大山的声音彼此唱和

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种色彩

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种色彩

How high does the sycamore grow?
枫树究竟能长多高

If you cut it down then you'll never know
如果你砍倒它,那么你永远无法获知

And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你将永远无法听到野狼向着冷月哀嚎

For whether we are white or copper-skinned
不论我们的肤色是白色抑或是古铜色

We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain
我们都需要与大山的声音彼此唱和

We need to paint with all the colors of the wind
我们需要绘出风的万种色彩

You can own the earth and still all you'll own is earth until
你可以真正拥有这片大地

You can paint with all the colors of the wind
直到你能够绘出风中的色彩
艺人
标签

更多精选MV推荐